These dishes are both extremely simple! i.e. Almost anyone can make them.
Bleu Cheese Chicken
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (or more depending on your family size)
1- 1.5 tablespoons of Bleu cheese crumbles per chicken breast
spray olive oil
large frying pan
misto sprayer for olive oil
1. Trim all fat and weird bits off of chicken.
2. Sprinkle with salt and crack pepper on both sides of chicken to your liking, it doesn't need much this is just light seasoning.
3. Turn on burner to a medium heat. Place pan on burner and lightly spray with olive oil.
4. Place chicken breasts in pan and spray face up side of chicken with more olive oil.
5. Let chicken sear on each side till golden brown (2-3 min per side). Turn on oven to 300 degrees fahrenheit. If you are cooking more than 2-3 chicken breasts you will need to do them in batches.
6. After all chicken breasts are seared on both sides, spoon bleu cheese crumbles on top of the chicken. If you are cooking multiple batches of chicken breasts please first place them all on a baking sheet, then add the crumbles.
7. Place either the frying pan or baking sheet into the oven to bake for 15-25 minutes. Check on chicken for pinkness. Once done place on plates or on serving platter.
2-3 roma or hothouse tomatoes chopped
1 tablespoon of pine nuts
3 oz of olive oil
1. Boil water. Cook spaghetti till al dente (8-10 minutes). Drain.
2. Add olive oil, chopped tomatoes and pine nuts to pasta. Mix and serve.