found this lovely feature on The Little Things We Do blog and love it, this just might be my regular friday post
1. True happiness is trusting in Jesus .
2. The most surreal moment of my life was probably the moment after we were married cause its a huge difference all of a sudden and all you can think is 'woah we're married' .
3. My favorite texture is hmm I really love texture, mainly really soft ones like baby chenille and rich velvet but my fave textures to look at are feathers and lace oh and ruffles .
4. My signature color is ...grey, seriously trying to get away from it though, problem is it goes with everything i seriously have at least 5 grey sweaters .
5. My signature style is I never quite know, I guess comfy/hip/girly is kinda how you would classify my style because I live in jeans, like unique patterns and things but love ruffles and high heels plus dresses when I can convince myself to wear one .
6. If I could choose one store to spend my life savings at, it would be this is hard because I really shop everywhere but anthropologie would probably be the closest to a full happiness level store .
7. My best thing about autumn is absolutely everything! it is the best season, I wish I was born in fall and not spring, i.e. my least favorite season. I dream of fall all year .