With a move that just happened and a baby on the way very soon I happen to have a lot to do
Do Laundry (okay, I do this about 3x a week but it still is part of my to-do list)
- Get rid of boxes from moving
- Finish organizing bedroom and craft/play area (half-done :)
- Write emergency number list to post on fridge
- Get oil changes on both our cars... we both hate doing this! I would almost pay someone take it for me plus my car needs to be smogged :(
- Finish thank you cards
- Attach Billy bookcase to wall
- Work on address change items (Dmv, social security, etc..)
- Prepare freezer meals for post-partum ( 2 down, hoping to make 3-5 more myself plus my mom is making me some)
- Find out if I left some Pyrex pieces at old apartment...
- Install car seat and get checked for safety
- Set-up notebook to track feedings, changes, activity, etc...
- Finish packing hospital bag
- Set-up index card cleaning system
- Make birth inspiration book
- Sew mermaiden doll for baby girl
Sew hospital gown for moi
- Work on base pages for Gma brag books and our own photo and memento books for baby
- Get pedicure
- Work on decor projects for the baby nook (hang shelves,
make tissue paper poms, make faux mats/ frames for artwork, paint her letter)
- To buy: more baby hangers,
seat protector to go underneath car seat, curtain rods for bedroom and living room, stamps for mailing baby announcements and thank you cards, heavy duty eye concealer, lamp shade for baby night lamp, furniture fuzzy protector pads for our ottomans, shelf for in freezer, more clothes pinsand possibly a rocking chair and rug...