1. My idea of pure perfection would be being slightly successful working from home, enough that I could take our family to paris ..
2. money and pride (gotta be honest, not my world but 'the world') make the world go 'round.
3. If it weren't for my amazing diligent husband I'd have to work outside the home and not be able to spend this precious time with our baby girl .
4. Bloggers are inspirational, creative, smart and often caring wonderful women (at least the bloggers I follow and know) .
5. If I had a million dollars I'd buy you a cute house, fill it with pretty things plus have a fancy washer + dryer (I love laundry, not a joke) and a mazda 5 (man do I love that car lol) plus pay off our other car .
6. I'm glad it's Friday because well who doesn't love Friday, however Friday isn't usually Friday in our house because the hubs usually works on Saturday and I used to too .
7. Something I'm excited about is Fall: its gonna be a great one! PSL coming back plus pumpkin muffins. If you couldn't tell we are a Starbucks family... literally. September means My cousin Keri's wedding and Blog Sugar! .