1. A nervous habit I have is pulling my hair, not to hurt but to get loose hairs out ... i know weird, right .
2. Something that makes me sad is people joking about babies or abortion or marriage, there is a line between funny and sacred .
3. Today I am thankful for our little family, I love having a family of our own - no drama from the outside (at the moment - who knows once we have more kids and they get older) sometimes I wish it could just be us .
4. My favorite room in my house is our living room/my craft desk area/entryway its quite the combo but its warm and inviting and I love it .
5. I can't stand people that don't use turn signals .
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would I don't really know I am horrible at not spending money.. which is my main goal for the new year - creating a budget and sticking to it .
7. The last person I hung out with was my friend cindy - we had a nice discussion time of honesty, our lives and some ministry ideas .