Our Christmas was a little interesting this year due to Patrick having to work the day after but it was a fun first Christmas for Hayden either way.
Heres a glimpse of our Christmas card... that I still haven't received from Tiny Prints since they have sent it to our old address 2x! but somehow the envelopes made it to the right place.. Pictures taken by Kim
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate?
2. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
3. Do you hang mistletoe?
No, but I should…
4. When do you put your decorations up?
This year I did Thanksgiving week but I usually wait till after
5. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
6. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
We have a small white tree with white lights and I do a mix of silver and turquoise ball ornaments plus all of my special ornaments I gathered growing up and the few I have added since we've been married.
7. Snow! Love it or dread it?
Love, love it but since we don't have it where we live I could never dread it
8. Can you ice skate?
I haven't been since I was 6 so I'm not sure but I'm really good at all other skating
9. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Most likely my Easy-Bake oven or American girl doll