This month's calendar is from the Free People blog
Can you guys believe that so soon this year will be coming to a close?! It feels like it just started!
Last month was a little bit cray-cray...
and of course this month will be too! you know that Christmas holiday and all.
- I am loving the already sweet time that the Hope Church leadership team is gonna be taking over the next few weeks to unify and strengthen bonds. Ministry is never easy... Coming alongside each other more diligently will be refreshing and I'm sure very fruitful for our precious body.
- To start off the season right Saturday is Crafts & Crap night (4 awesome crafts plus yummies)
- Celebrating Advent: I'm all for it! I've got this adorable felt advent wreath, advent book and advent activities and banner set up.
- Christmas eve: I hope to chill at home with the babe and hubs but who knows it may get hijacked...
- Christmas day: Church family service in the morning, Yay! Its kinda fun to celebrate the birth of Jesus as a whole church body on the (alleged) day of His birth. Hubs is the Hope church < music director > and the ideas and glimpses I've heard for Christmas service line up are going to be so beautiful. After service we will be headed to my Aunt Carol's in Oakdale. I just love it out there and we are planning on spending the night too!