1. The holiday season is a time of joy and reflection on the past year .
2. Snow makes me happy because I've only gotten to see it a few times in person .
3. The best comfort food to eat when it's cold out is a big breakfast or some really yummy soup (baked potato soup from safeway is good) plus grilled cheese .
4. Winter is the best time for rain, socks, running .
5. I can hardly wait for Christmas .
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give them and make ones to give .
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 8/9 this year is fun since its Haydens first Christmas (btw we have decided to not do the santa thing) and that we are finally spending some holiday time with my family (first time since we've been married) .