1. Love is a honor and treasure bestowed from one to another and real love is true commitment to be together through everything, thick and thin .
2. Being in love feels like I could never do the feeling justice, it is way too hard to explain - its wonderful, painful, beautiful and so much more all at once .
3. My favorite quote about love is 'Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same' -Emily Bronte excerpted from Wuthering Heights .
4. The most important thing in a relationship is loyalty and commitment in general .
5. A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is someone who just gives up .
6. The way I show love in my relationships is serving my husband - obviously not in a slave way but as a housewife (I have no qualms about being called that- I am a reformed feminist shown the light through God's divinely given roles and feel I truly thrive in this role), prettying myself up lol .
7. I love Patrick Lee Tucker .
Who do you love and how do you love them?