I just received my second Liebster award but I forgot to do my survey and spread the love last time. This time around my long time real life friend Ileana nominated me. The Liebster, is awarded to new and upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The award is passed on to other bloggers in the same category to help spread their names around and support one another!
If you receive this award these simple rules must be followed...
- The nominated blogger has to post 11 random facts about themselves
- Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated them asked
- Create 11 new questions for those the blogger has nominated to answer
- Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post
- No tag backs!
11 Random Facts about me:
- I was a Girl Scout from 3rd grade - 12th grade and hope to be a Girl Scout troop leader someday.
- I choose salty over sweet almost any time.
- Baking used to be my preference but now I love cooking much more.
- If I had the option to move to France I would in about a millisecond, My trip there with my mom formed much of who I am in just a week of time.
- My dream job would be part- professional organizer and personal trainer and doula and event planner. Yeah, my passions are all over the place.
- My vacation choice is almost always Palm Springs.
- No matter how hard I try I can't eat eggs, the texture is just so wrong to my mouth. Trust me there are many times where omelets and certain other egg dishes sound delicious to me but I know I would never be able to get them down.
- I love to research everything I buy, this has benefitted us greatly almost every thing I buy I love and fully recommend.
- I love crafting but don't see it as an outlet like some people do, its more just a daily thing.
- I absolutely loathe cleaning the bathroom and always put it off minus cleaning the sink I do that almost everyday.
- I put my trust & life in Jesus Christ almost 6 years ago now and am still amazed at how my life has changed.
My Questions from Ileana:
- How would you describe yourself in three words? Friendly,
- What is one things that you do just for you? Buy these chips, they are my crack.
- What was one of your resolutions this year? Have you kept it? I have not made any this year, I'm too prego-brained to even remember my due date some days. However, I am trying to focus on daily and weekly goals.
- If you could change one thing about your life what would it be? That rent is so expensive here.
- How do you feel about chocolate? Like it sometimes but really loathe chocolate and red velvet cake but I'm not really cake person.
- What is your biggest phobia? Such a weird one but... When movie theaters are completely full, I get really anxious and claustrophobic.
- Why do you blog? To have a writing outlet and record our life.
- Dogs or Cats? Definitely dogs, I don't hate cats I just wouldn't ever own one.
- What is your most embarrassing moment? In high school I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and walked right into the back of my vice principal, awkward much?!
- What is your favorite TV show? This is hard to choose but I would have to say the Biggest Loser has probably been a favorite for the longest time.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Probably my interesting tv watching choices; Big Love (which I don't endorse at all, I'm just intrigued by it) & Pretty Little Liars.
My Questions for You:
- If you could move anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What is your favorite movie and bonus your favorite Disney movie too?
- If you could only eat one thing a year what would it be?
- Which do you prefer Coke or Pepsi?
- What is your favorite blog to read?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Which season is your favorite?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- What is your favorite song to dance to?
- Your favorite dessert and your least favorite?
- If you could make 3 wishes what would they be?
I look forward to reading any responses.