menu plans for this week:
- No plans set this week mama is tired, that is why this post is super late but I have decided to post menu plans on Friday instead from now on.
We had Philly Cheesesteak Peppers on Monday w/ Alexia onion rings from the freezer aisle, our first time trying any of their products and mmm they were good.
I made Focaccia with the intention of making pizza on it but we kinda devoured it before that could happen.
Also made Jalapeño & Cheese Pretzel Rolls, these are quick and easy to make and also were devoured.
All bread doughs are mixed in my bread machine cause lets be honest I don't have time or patience to stand there and knead dough. We unfortunately might have a bread/carb addiction...
My brain hurts too much to think of things to do... but here are a couple things based off of last weeks goals.
- Finally order photos for Hayden's album & Project Life album
- Post Feminine Appeal review
- Finish new book
- Work out 2-4x this week
- Focus on getting my cleaning routines down
- List items to sell at Jbf Pleasanton
- Menu plan all of May out
- Enlist some sous chefs to help me with freezer meals to prep
- Wash couch covers
- Wash baby boys clothes
- Work on Hayden's baby album - organize & print - Big fat fail... every time I sit down to try and decide what pictures to print I get overwhelmed by the whole process, possibly due to the fact that I like to get Instagram pics printed from a different place than my other prints and I actually used to do all my printing at home but do not love the quality I was getting from my printer anymore.
- Catch up on Project life album - print photos, upload/edit new photos once a week - Once again printing is overwhelming me.
Read 2.5 chapters left of Feminine Appeal & move on to next book- One goal down
Work out 2-4x this week- Elliptical & lots of dancing with Hayden
- Get back to decluttering & purging our home based on the 52 Weeks to an Organized Home Schedule - Took lots of stuff to Goodwill, so I will count this as half done
- List items to sell at Jbf Pleasanton - must do asap
- 3 blog posts - nope
Organize garage storage- Done yay
- Finish washing couch covers - not done
- Cook Hayden freezer meals from Survive Before 5: Toddler Meals for Your Busy Days eCookbook - not done