The past few months have been simply amazing, even with the trials we've faced recently...
- We are moving to a bigger place, which is amazing but they keep changing the move in date...
- Zach is now 1! Waiting to have his party till after we move. He is such a sweet little boy with lots of hair. He's had 4 haircuts already!
- Hayden is silly, thoughtful and definitely going through a growth spurt, which seems to make her really grumpy & emotional sometimes.
- I turned 27! Started off my birthday weekend with a car accident but finished with great times with my family. I know its not normal but I love getting older.
- I hosted a bridal shower for my best friend Hannah and it went well & was special to me and with all that is going on right now that was all I could ask for. My mom helped host and she was so happy to do that because she loves Hannah and knows how important she is to me & our family.
- The same day of the shower the kiddos were also dedicated at church. Was wonderful, long overdue and we love the meaning of dedicating our family to the Lord.
- We've had really fun times of fellowship the past 6 months at our new-old church. Ignited our old friendships back up and they are on fire. I became saved at that church and it has brought me back to being even more centered on Christ.
- I'm slowly working on my fitness & health and am seeing really great results and even better I'm feeling so much better with way more energy. Next month is gonna be big since I will be doing a joint PiYo challenge group with Michelle.
- Still slowly working on changing the blog to something fresher. It is desperately needed and why I haven't been writing as much.