long time no blog, my mind is overwhelmed with hot weather...
Sometimes naptime includes momma... especially with this terrible humid hotness lately.
Where is fall??
I end up with a lot of pictures like this on my phone.
She is so funny & I'm beginning to hear "Whats this & Whats that" all day long and strangely I love those little questions.
She is not liking the weather either and takes it out on me. Oh well lol.
Nights out with this guy have been sweeter than ever and necessary. We have a whole lot of crazy going on but we are both thriving & surviving & are more a team than ever.
I can't believe we've been together for 6 years and married almost 4 and writing on this blog for 5 of those years, time goes by ridiculously fast! I still feel like our wedding day was just yesterday.
I really like food - Paul Martin Grill go there now
He is super sweet 70% of the time and the other 30% he is teething.
Poor guy has a streaming river out of his mouth, soaked drooly wet onesies for days.
Plus the saddest tears when I put him down.
He may be a more needy baby than Hayden was but I don't care cause his smile & dimples wreck me every time .
My friend Kim's 3rd Annual Mug Swap happened this past week, I have participated every year. I love everything about it, the joy in finding and deciding on a mug and bits for someone else and then knowing one for you can come at any moment. It's a whole lot of fun! My mug came from another Emily, Emily Hope of Hope Ink to be exact. I've been loving the mug she customized and of course she sent some of her inspiring artwork along too. Which is happily placed next to my washi tape storage.
I was assigned to get a mug for Kate of Songs Kate Sang, she stated her preferred style was simply relaxed & romantic. With that direction I opted for a simple feather mug with gold detail from Target's Threshold line. I threw in one of my handmade crocheted coasters, two summer teas from David's tea & some fun little bits including her name on Dymo tape. Always fun to pack up all the stuff and I'm so glad Kate liked it!