baby girl's room inspiration
For more on the development of a 24 week baby go here.
- Weight Issues: Still on track, probably could stand to gain a little more even. Biggest goal this week is to up my fluid intake.
- Stretch Marks: None.. yayayayay!
- Sleep: I've been taking more naps to help equate with the lack of sleep at night. Horrible heartburn episodes some nights where I basically wake up coughing and spitting out heartburn spit, lovely right?!
- Best Moment this week: Just the general hope I have for the future of our family
- Food: Enjoying lots of carbs, omega 3's and some protein mixed in this past week was a much better food week. Just have to get back to my breakfast routine.
- Clothes: Yoga pants have been good to me. More consistent good weather would allow me to bust out more leggings and dresses, one can only hope.
- Belly Button: It is squishy and the rest of my belly is firm. Weird contrast between the two.
- What I miss: Nothing.
- What I’m looking forward too: Possible babymoon to Chi-town where we will visit friends, experience a new city and celebrate my 24th! Blessed beyond measure!
- Weekly Wisdom: Family first (us and our church family)
- Weekly WTH: I had a toothache, not fun... but it went away which is great since I don't have dental insurance right now plus i'm beginning to live off of Tums. *Awesome pregnancy fact: the more heartburn you have the more hair baby will have*
- Nesting: Cooking more, cleaning more and actually staying on top of the laundry. Something is definitely different.
- Milestones: What, what... Baby is the length of corn