Hayden is 3 months! 1/4 of a year old already. Where is time going? To be a mother is an indescribable, amazing thing.
This month Hayden:
- is still breastfeeding. Aiming to go a year to possibly 18 months.
- is a LOT more vocal. She makes cute little coos and loves to babble
- can reach above her and grasp at the toys hanging from her playmat
- can hold objects in her hand and will try and move them to her mouth, doesn't always work out for her but she is getting better each day
- has become a thumb/hand sucker and soothes herself this way but is sometimes lazy, like when its naptime
- is very smiley
- beginning of a laughing!
- really loves gnawing on things, including her Sophie the giraffe
- likes tummy time more- can hold her head up, but still doesn't push all the way up on her arms all the time - she kinda just planks there, maybe I should have her do it in weird places (movie theater?!) like all the other plankers
- has been drooling like crazy, bibs are a must
- has been putting things in her mouth- toys, my hair, hands/fingers, blankets, burp cloths
Poor girl is almost 3 and a half months and I'm just posting this... I'm working through a lot mentally right now and its just a busy time of year but I love having a blog to record all my thoughts, life, hopes and dreams. I think those are just changing a lot right now - like working on my shop and product for that and just how I live my life in general like Bible study time, which is going amazingly I'm back on a daily reading plan and really encouraged and loving my relationship with my hubs more than ever.