I'm super excited for all that awaits me at the moment. This week was my last at work, we recently made the decision that I don't want to get to the point where I am a burden to the others there (I worked at Starbucks, shorter shifts but its still a fast-paced on your feet non-stop job). This turn of events couldn't have come at a better time as Hayden had 2 nights this week where her schedule has been completely off, i.e. waking up in the middle of the night and staying up till 4 or so. Usually its from teething or growth spurts but we shall see... Here are some fun things I've found or have been thinking about this week.
- Two newer book studies I am really interested in doing with a group this year /Storyline by Donald Miller/ & /The 7 Experiment by Jen Hatmaker/ I love book studies with different and new formats like these with interactive elements. I really enjoy looking introspectively on how my life can reflect Christ more & both are geared in that theme. Please anyone let me know if you are interested in doing an online group together.
- I am still in love with doing Project Life but I am really wanting to start a monthly scrapbooking group to do Project Life with. I get even more creative and excited when I craft with others and you can't beat the fellowship of other crafters. I love that Project Life is really whatever you want it to be: simple/intricate, daily/weekly/monthly. I'm a little behind from last year but hope to finish it up soon & will be starting my 2013 album too. Plus making baby books for my little boos. Here is a little video about Project Life...
- This thought on working on marriage is a great illustration & reminder
- Lauren writes about a refreshing look on 'quiet times' with the Lord
- Make this & these together plus your favorite side dish and you seriously won't regret it. Bonus: you can double the shredded chicken in your crock pot to freeze for other dishes or for a repeat another night.